Whether you are looking for more exposure, back links, credibility, networking opportunities, bigger following on social media accounts, or all of the above, guest blogging is a worthwhile marketing strategy. Even though it takes dedication to consistently produce great posts, the many benefits outweigh the time investment.
Image credit: Ed Yourdon
- Topics should be related to the following categories: (These are just suggestions, pitch me another idea if you have one)
- The content should be original (should not be published on any other site)
- All articles submitted will be checked on Copyscape.com
- Blog post should be between 400-500 words
- Submit a short author bio. You can include 1-2 links to your website or product. (No affiliate links)
Fill out the contact form and title it “Guest Blogger” to express interest.